Working in partnership with companies, institutions, organisations and people, we take part in
the organisation of "well-being" surveys.
A reliable and scientifically-proven method used to :
- Identify groups of employees, roles and functions at risk of burnout
- Identify weakening parameters related to work organisation
- Comply with legislators' recommendations in terms of preventing psychosocial risks
The implementation of "bespoke, personalised" GLOBAL (systemic) strategies.
Information, training, support and prevention and crisis coaching programmes in association with the relevant bodies (management, human resources, health services, stakeholders, etc..).
As Consultants to management committees, human resources, etc. dealing with human situations, ethical choices, etc.
- Over 200 publications and scientific papers on psychosocial risks, burnout, medical psychology, research into neurosciences, etc.
- Participation in research projects and publications (diagnosis, causes and consequences of psychosocial risks and burnout on health, work organisation, the Company).
- Temporary partnerships with higher education establishments, companies or professional organisations.
Equal Times - 17/07/2014
Burnout : the flip side of the cult of performance - Grégoire Comhaire
The institute organises conferences, programmes and training workshops on preventing psychosocial risks and burnout, both in-house and as external programmes :
- How can I set up a strategy for preventing psychosocial risk within my company?
- Preparing for and managing the return to work after an extended absence
- Diagnosing and managing psychological violence (manipulation, harassment)
- Values: value alignment: individual - team - organisation
- Management style. Sustainable management and mobilising collective intelligence
- Sustainable management: developing core skills
- Resolution methods for "deadlock" situations (complex, ethical-type decisions), based on a global and systemic approach
- Improving satisfaction at work in a multi-cultural and multi-generational team
- Team coaching for a post-conflict collaboration charter
- Experiencing recognition at work. Conducting appraisal and assessment interviews
- Personal freedom to manage time and priorities
- Self-management (emotions, stress, time)
- Séminaire ateliers pour médecins : Gérer et prévenir le Burn Out du soignant et du médecin (Accréditation possible en éthique et économie)