The institute conducts research and publishes works on subjects that relate to the diagnosis, mechanisms and consequences of psychosocial risks and burnout on performance at work, employee health, the company and society in general. These projects may be the subject of temporary partnerships with higher education establishments, companies or professional organisations.
Dr Patrick Mesters
- Training programme for "Responsible Persons"
- School of Public Health of the Université Libre de Bruxelles. (Continuing Health Education)
- Senior Scientist, Faculty of Medicine, Université Libre de Bruxelles - Belgium
- Over 200 publications and scientific papers on psychosocial risks, burnout, medical psychology, research into neurosciences, etc.
- Epidemiological study on the prevalence and intensity of work stress in a mutual organisation in Belgium. To be published.
- Vaincre l'épuisement professionnel. Toutes les clefs pour comprendre le Burn Out. Ed. Laffont - 2007. See the book's content
- Le retour au travail après une absence de longue durée pour épuisement professionnel. See the article.
- A Survey to Assess Burnout of Physicians. See the publication.
Teaching, training courses and seminars
The institute organises lectures, programmes and training workshops on the prevention of burnout on request within companies and professional organisations, government departments and for self-employed individuals and the liberal professions.
How can I implement a strategy for preventing psychosocial risk within my company ?
Preparing for and managing the return to work after an extended absence
Diagnosing and managing psychological violence (manipulation, harassment)
Values : value alignment : individual - team - organisation
Management style. Sustainable management and mobilising the collective intelligenc
- Sustainable management: developing core skills
- Resolution methods for "deadlock" situations (complex, ethical-type decisions), based on a global and systemic approach
- Improving satisfaction at work in a multi-cultural and multi-generational team
- Team coaching for a post-conflict collaboration charter
Personal freedom to manage time and priorities
Self-management (emotions, stress, time)