We intervene in the event of crises within companies (traumatic emotional shock, work-related suicide)
The five stages of our interventions
- Set up a crisis unit with members of management, social partners, occupational health, etc.
- Set up a monitoring unit (the name and telephone number of available psychologists are sent out).
- Psychological intervention on site (within 48 hours max. of the request)
Establish a clear and empathetic communication with employees
- Information gathering (management, HR, staff safety committees, etc.)
- Circumstances and action taken by the company.
- Psychological screening: identify individuals and services at risk and support team managers or departments.
- Determine the intervention strategies.
- Prioritise psychological care and urgent deadlines.
- Avoid underplaying or denying the event.
- Demonstrate the employer or management's respect for the victim with .regards families and colleagues.
- Advise of the presence of an available expert psychologist or psychiatrist.
- Inform of the objectives and practical actions to be conducted.
- Support groups and debriefing meetings.
- Individual interviews, telephone follow-up.
- Direct people towards an external mental health specialist, if necessary.